Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sweet "New Baby" Goodness....

This sweet sweet baby boy was just a week old when I got to meet him. His mommy had the best ideas and props....like check out this owl hat...love love love!


And of course, one without the hat to show off his amazing head of beautiful dark hair.



He has an equally adorable big sister, she was such a little sweetie. She was so good about giving him kisses and snuggles when we asked her to.


I love baby feet :)


His mommy had seen a picture similar to this on the awesome "Pinterest"....I think we did a pretty darn good job recreating it. I loved it so much I have two favorites...love that he is a bit sleepier in the second shot, but I also love the placement of his little hand in the first one.


 She also had this super neat sling, it was the first time I had worked with a knitted swing....I think I really gave mommy and Grandma a good arm workout having them hold it. I have to say, when I have seen these on other photographers pages...it sure looks easier than it is :)
But he looks so cute and comfy in it.


A surprise for Dad who is a HUGE O.U. fan. Hope he loves it.


And one of beautiful big sis.


LOVE LOVE LOVE this!


Thank you to Mommy and Grandma for all your help during this super
fun shoot. You guys were so wonderful to work with. Baby William was
AWESOME of course! Hope to see you guys again.
Enjoy these sweet first months :)
Lisa

No comments: