Sunday, August 28, 2011

Lots of Family Love

I love multi-generational shoots. Don't get me wrong, they are the "easiest" shoots...but to me they are one of the most special. Capturing pictures like these are so very important...life shoots by us and we have those moments were we think..."if only I had more photos". So with out sounding too "soap boxy"...get out there and get your pictures taken...with your spouse, with your kids, with your parents.

I adored spending time with this family...I have worked with Stephanie before (pretty blond on the right) and her 2 adorable sons have been in front of my camera a few times (lucky me!). So when I heard from Stephanie's sister in law Jen to set up this extended family shoot...I was thrilled. I knew I would like Jen just from chatting with her via email and talking to her on the first day we got rained out. She is super nice and has a beautiful little family herself. The day we met for these pictures it was her birthday!

I love the color scheme they picked...blue, yellow and white..one of my favorite combos.


Stephanie and her beautiful family...



These boys are just the cutest!



Love this one! She was making us work for some smiles. I personally think she has the most precious "serious" face.



A little itty bitty smile :) But I think she is smiling with her eyes.


Every single person needs a photo like this of their parents.



This little guys is one of the easiest little boys I have ever photographed. Every time time he has been in front of my camera it is like second nature to him. He deserves a really cool "prize" the next time I see him :)

 Blond hair brown eyed boys....melt my heart.





Thank you guys so much for spending your evening with me...and most of all
thank you for asking me to document your big beautiful family as it is right now.
I hope these bring you smiles for years to come. Jen, I hope you enjoyed your
hot dog dinner for your birthday! Great to finally meet you.
Hugs!
Lisa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Awesome variety of this extended, and soooo many amazing shots of those beautiful kiddos. I'm sure these are on the favorites list of those Grandparents!!!!