Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sweet Baby Goodness

Here is a quick little peek at this sweet baby boy that I got to cuddle and play with recently. He is the best baby, he never cried....and believe me we put him through lots swaddling and hat modeling :) He was happy and content the whole time. His parents are crazy in love with him and it was really sweet to watch them interact as a brand new family. I know he is going to grow up in a home full of love....it was evident in just the short time I was there.

Enjoy this little sneak peek......











Thank you guys so much for opening your home to me
and giving me the great honor of capturing your sweet brand new baby boy.
This is such a special time for a new family and I am so glad
I got the chance to document it for you.

BIG BIG thank you to my bud Kim Neff for coming along
and helping me pull off some of the images above. You rock my friend. :)

Lisa

No comments: