Thursday, June 21, 2012

Love this Family!

One of my favorite families is back, I know you all have seen them before. How can you forget two adorable strawberry blondes :) We met up on a hot and windy day....but I of course had a great time, it is always so fun with these 4. Mary (Mom) picks out the cutest outfits for the girls, and I loved their color combos. Then the outfits at the end....too cute!!

Check out this cuteness......











See what I mean, tu-tu's and zebra print....my girly heart skipped a beat :)







Thank you guys for sweating it out with me. Your the best!! I just adore you and your
sweet girls and I can't wait until we do it again :)
Mary, you should seriously hire yourself out to dress families for pictures. You
rock at it!!
Hugs!!
Lisa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh, I love this family. I don't know how many times I have seen them on here, but they just get more gorgeous with each shoot. Love the outfits, the hair, and the endless smiles!