Sunday, June 10, 2012

Fun with 8 Sisters & Brothers

This is the biggest group of siblings I have photographed. Fun little piece of "Lisa Kelly Photo" trivia....it is my second time working with these folks. I was asked to photograph them 2 years ago as a surprise to their mom for her birthday. I was super excited when I heard from big sister Natosha asking if I would want to do it all over again....because there were 2 new additions to the family. Their mom was now a Grandma :) Love it!! And I love that they wanted to carry on the tradition and give her another beautiful portrait for her birthday.

I tell ya, usually big groups of siblings like these make my palms sweaty with nerves. But these guys are sooo awesome! They are super easy to work with, funny and love to have fun. We even had to do some "silly" pictures which had me laughing out loud all over again as I edited them.

Take a look at this beautiful group :)



The new family members....twins!! They are sitting on their mommies lap, and I am sorry....but it is not fair that she looks that good as a mom of twins. :)


The boys.....



And the girls.......


And all 8 of them. Love this!


We wanted to try something new for our "silly" photo. So how about the crazy happy lady behind the fence. Don't really know what we were trying to do, but it totally cracks me up!


Then we thought we would do something silly with the 4 oldest. So we decided to do the whole "peek around the tree" deal. But it is actually really cute. Sooooooo....


We had to silly it up a bit. haha!



Thank you guys sooo much for asking me to take these for you again.
You are so much fun to work with!
I know these are going to make for one special birthday gift.
Lisa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Awesomely fun shoot! My favorite is the one with everyone being random around the white picket fence. Great job capturing this gorgeous family :)