Saturday, June 9, 2012

LOVE Twins!!

I was thrilled when the momma of these beautiful twins asked me to capture them for their 6th birthday. You see, I have been wanting to photograph these two for a long time...pretty much 6 years :) Their mom is a very good friend of my sister in laws. So I have know these cuties for a long time and every time I was around them I was crossing my fingers that I would get the chance to take their pictures. And then I got the email I had been hoping for!! Yeah!! Thanks Jenny, you really did make my day when you asked me.

We met in St. Charles and did lots of exploring. It was a lot of fun to spend time with these two BEAUTIFUL children. They have their own personalities and it is always interesting to see how they are very much their own people, even though they are twins. And it is always great to hang out with their mom and dad. I can sit and talk with mom Jenny for hours.

Enjoy a peek at two SUPER cute newly 6 year olds :)









This one cracks me up! I asked for a big smile....and he was happy to deliver. And I love how she is looking at him :)







I am sooooo glad I finally got the chance to capture your sweet kiddos!
I hope I get to do it again, because my camera loved them :)
Thanks again!!
Lisa

No comments: