Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pretty Ladies!

I had the best little "mini-shoot" with my favorite mother/daughter duo. I love nothing more than seeing these ladies every summer. It has been such a pleasure to watch beautiful little Sofie grow and to capture her sweet personality and the love she has for her mom :)

Always the fashionista....she looked wonderful in her turquoise dress and knows how to turn on the charm for the camera.

Enjoy the preview of these pretty ladies!!








I can't thank you guys enough for coming to me year
after year. It is such a pleasure to capture images of you guys through the
years! Can't wait until next year :)
Lisa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

No that I have seen this, I soooo want you to do one for me. This is absolutely gorgeous, and they are just sooo beautiful together. Great job my friend!!!