Thursday, June 28, 2012

New Baby Love

Oh sweet baby boy, you were born into an awesome family! Your mommy and daddy love you so much and your big brother is going to show you so many fun boy things as you grow :) (Plus you have a wonderful extended family!!)

I LOVE watching a family grow and this family has been blessed with another gorgeous son! I loved my time with them in their new beautiful home. I got some of my favorite "newborn" images in a shoot that was very much a "lifestyle" shoot...capturing them as they are at this moment in their lives. 
Soak in some sweet newborn goodness......


Big feet.....little feet :)


He loves his "baby" as he so sweetly calls him. These two are going to be the best of buds!


We took a little break and watched some Scooby Doo, I LOVE that they have the exact same expression in this one.


The whole beautiful family :)



And they even took the new "toy"...um, I mean tractor for a ride :)



Sigh, he is so precious.....I got a little window of time with him sleeping. But he is just as adorable when he is wide awake.






This was such a fun shoot! Your beautiful family was so
wonderful to photograph and I LOVED what we got of you during
this magical time. Enjoy that sweet baby boy!!
Best wishes~
Lisa

No comments: