Friday, June 8, 2012

Birthday Day Twin Fun!

Oh how I LOVED this shoot, I have been on a twin kick and I get to photograph them quite often. But these 2....oh my, soooo cute! Their personalities were very different, but I think they look so much alike. I was so excited that their big sister got in on the picture action too. These are 3 BEAUTIFUL children....don't take my word for it..
Take a look :)




Little Miss "E" was making me work for those smiles :) Luckily Daddy had just the plan to get some big smiles...and I even got a glimpse at her adorable dimple.




I love this one. I think it looks like she is pointing to the sign, saying "See people, it's my birthday!!"



Somebody LOVES cake!




A little more reserved, she wasn't as sure about this cake thing.


I love that they brought at yummy cupcake for Big Sis, so she could join the fun.



We LOVE cake!!!!


Thank you guys soooo much for asking me to capture this important milestone in
your sweet babies lives.  It is always such a pleasure to work with you guys.
You have such a beautiful family! 
Can't wait to see you guys again.
Happy Summer!
Lisa

No comments: