Sunday, June 24, 2012

Adorable Family of Three!

My streak of beautiful families of 3 continues! (I love it, keep em' comin'). This family was perfection! So darn easy to photograph, LOVE moms dress and cute yellow shoes :) Their little guy was so smiley and has the biggest brown eyes. I love me some brown eyed babies (I have 2 of my own) :) :) :)

This darling family came to me through my awesome client Kristina (thanks girly), PLUS mom Jenni was a bridesmaid in one my favorite weddings last year (holla Chris & Kate). So when Jenni contacted me I was SUPER excited and looking forward to our shoot.

I honestly could of photographed them ALL day long, they were so easy to work with. A dream family to capture. Thank you guys for making my morning awesome!!
Enjoy your pictures! They are some of my very favorites!






Without sounding totally creeping....Oh my HOLY hot LEGS, Jenni :)


Look at that dimple! Big brown eyes AND a dimple....sigh!





He was all about his Daddy that day, so sweet!



Thank you all for asking me to capture this big one year milestone!
You made my job SUPER easy! It was so much fun :)
I hope you have a wonderful rest of the summer and that I get
to see you again :)
Lisa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Definitely my favorite family shoot of yours. I mean I think. Well actually they are all awesome, and this one is just stunning. My favorite was the black and white with Dad and Son. Amazing job!!!