Monday, June 18, 2012

The Beauty After the Storm :)

The fact that this shoot is all sunny and beautiful is amazing to me. We almost had to reschedule, we got hit by some really bad storms about an hour before we were supposed to meet. But being the awesome "go with the flow" kind of family....we decided to try it. It turned out to be a beautiful night and the light was just perfect.

I was soooo excited for this shoot, I knew I would LOVE working with this family. The conversations I had with "mom" before meeting up, I felt like I was talking to an old friend. Then when they climbed out of their car in their incredibly awesome outfits and beautiful smiling selves. I was stopping myself from jumping up and down :)

It was such a great evening. Now onto some of my favorites of this beautiful family (it was really really hard to pick) :)




I love this one below, her expression cracks me up. It is all "I am so over this picture stuff" :)


Beautiful baby girl!!! I have to brag on her momma a second, she made the headband and little shoes just for our session. Yep, just made them...so cool! I need to commission her for some newborn headbands :)





Love Love Love!!









Thank you guys for sticking it out, even during a rainstorm :) I couldn't imagine a better
night for our shoot. I had so much fun with you, I still laugh at the crazy "frog" or whatever that was groaning 
in the background. haha! Your a beautiful family and it was an honor to document this magical
time in your lives. I can't wait until we do it again :)
Hugs!!
Lisa

3 comments:

Kelly said...

What a gorgeous family! I had a tough time deciding which one was my favorite, and it ended in a tie. The one with the baby and her mommy, and the one with the baby looking up!!! AMAZING JOB - they are going to have a tough time deciding which ones to print!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, these are too beautiful to describe!
Amy

Andrea Krechel said...

I am so glad you got to meet Lacy and her family, such a small world! The pictures are amazing!!!!