Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hugs, Kisses and Lots of Giggles

It was so great this see this little family again. Little "D" has gotten to be so big and is walking everywhere. He was a little shy with me at first but after some kisses, hugs and tickles (he has the cutest giggle by the way) from his Mommy and Daddy he was ready to go and had lots of smiles for me! He is just the cutest little guy!

I truly am loving all of these families of 3 I have been shooting. People often ask me what is my favorite type of session or favorite thing to shoot. With out a doubt it is a family of 3, they are perfectly magical sessions and I LOVE them sooo much. If I could build my "photography career" around families of 3 I would be one happy girl :) But families grow and what a blessing it is to also capture them as they add to their little threesomes.
Anywho....ramble is over!
LOVED me some family of three time with this great family!
Enjoy!




I love the expression in this one. It looks to me like he is almost sighing "I am loved!" :)




This next set of 4, OH EM GEEEE....love it. I was smiling from ear to ear as I was editing these.






Well hello cutie!




It was so great to catch up with you guys. I love watching my little clients grow and
I am so honored you asked me to capture you guys again this year!
Thank you so much for your business and Happy Summer!
Lisa

No comments: