Monday, May 31, 2010

Marshall Family

I really wanted to get this session blogged today. Terry is one of the brave men that serve this amazing Country that we live in. He was home on a very short visit before heading back over seas. I was honored when his wife Sarah contacted me for family pictures. Despite a lot of bad weather, we finally settled on meeting at The Foundry Art Center. Terry, thank you for the sacrifices you make to keep us safe. I am amazed and so thankful for the men and women like Terry who are fighting to protect our freedom every day.

Now onto this beautiful family.

Here is Terry and his beautiful wife Sarah......



And their beautiful children....they are very close in age. I think Sarah said 11 months apart. They were so cute together and just the best of friends. Very fun to watch.





























When I asked this little princess how old she was....THREE. I LOVE when kids show me on their fingers. This lasts for such a short time and then they just start telling you. So it always makes me smile when I catch these little short lived moments...like showing your age with your fingers. :)


What a little beauty!
Gotta love the goofy smiles. He is such a cutie!



Thank you Marshall family for taking some precious time out of your short visit together to meet me. I hope these pictures make you smile and hold you over until you are all together again.
Happy Memorial Day!

No comments: