Thursday, May 13, 2010

Baby Love...

I gotta start by saying, I am so incredibly in love with these pics. Like if I was a kid and had show and tell...I would be taking these to school to show all the popular kids. :)
Meet Andrea and Eric...and their sweet baby boy who is growing bigger by the day in Andrea's belly. I was super excited to meet them a few Thursday's ago for a maternity shoot. I am growing very fond of maternity shoots..they are starting to become my new fav's.
I have blogged a ton of pictures...and this was after painfully removing about 10 from my list. So I will keep this short and sweet. Couple bullet points.
#1-You all know how I LOVE eyes...they are the window to the soul..yadda yadda yadda. Well Andrea's green eyes are some of the most beautiful I have ever photographed..hands down. And I have photographed some people with some really amazing eyes!
#2-They LOVE football...Eric is a Mizzou alumni and I love that they brought a football and some Mizzou gear as props.
#3-The last series of them "snuggling" are my favorite pics EVER...the light, the love..I mean seriously...I feel like I was a fly on the wall capturing an intimate glimpse into this very special time of their life.
Thank you so much Andrea and Eric for asking me to be a part of this special time. Good luck in the next few months. I can't wait to meet baby Cooper :)




















1 comment:

Kelly Sahrmann said...

The pictures are GORGEOUS!!! I'm so happy for you guys :) Can't wait to meet the little guy.
Love you both!