Thursday, May 20, 2010

Trio of Boys

Father's Day is right around the corner...and I got a call from Craig's girlfriend to schedule a session of Craig's 3 adorable boys for Father's Day (wasn't that thoughtful). We did a quick morning session on Mother's Day morning. These boys are so adorable....and the eyelashes...oh my...the eyelashes. Why is it that I have stubs for eyelashes and these little guys have eyelashes that would make any girl jealous!

Biggest......
Littlest......
Right in the middle......

I love the cheezy smiles I get from boys. It cracks me up!




Look at those eyes....we became fast friends. I seriously thought about how I could sneak him home with me....I have 3 little girls who would love a new little brother. lol! Totally kidding...but he was a TOTAL doll!!

Here is Craig...I had to end with this. I had the boys all lined out, working on getting those nice natural smiles and Craig jumped on top of them. The boys cracked up....you can just tell what a fun Dad he is and that his boys just adore him.




Happy Father's Day (a little early) Craig....I hope you have a fantastic day with your 3 little guys!

1 comment:

Clary said...

Those boys are so handsome!! Love the tight individual shots:)