Friday, May 28, 2010

Williams Vow Renewal

I recently had the opportunity to second shoot The Williams vow renewal. Julie Missey was the photographer and great to work with...plus sometimes it is nice to have someone else in the drivers seat so to speak. :)

They had the wedding party dance down the isle..so much fun. Here they are getting ready to head on out and get their dance on!


Anna looked so beautiful...here she is after a little turn. LOVE this image, one of my favorite I captured.
Such a beautiful Church.....and the ceremony was so beautiful. I went home and told my hubby I wanted to renew our vows. :)

I thought this little trio reading the scripture was just the cutest thing. They did a great job.













Thank you Williams and Julie Missey. Glad I was able to be there for the ceremony.
Stay tuned...LOTS coming up. Lots of families, engagement session, two super cute little rocker dudes...and an awesome reception for a destination wedding couple! Can't wait to show you all the awesome peeps. Check back soon.


1 comment:

RIa said...

The whole day was a blast!! Thankyou for asking me to be a part of your special day! xoxo