Monday, May 17, 2010

Big Smiles and Lots of Fun!

Sonja contacted me for this extended family session...her family and her sister in-law Dawn and her children. We met at New Town, one of my all time favorite places. The kids were so much fun...we did a lot of walking and exploring. I really enjoyed my time with this crew, felt like I was hanging out with friends.

Here they are, love this image in black and white.

Poor Adam, stuck in between two sweet little girls who wanted to love on him :)

See that expression on his face...that is the "do I really have to hold my little sisters hand" expression. Priceless!

Miss Cassie...what person can look at the adorable Miss Cassie and her infectious smile and not smile themselves. This little cutie pie had energy galore...and she was just the happiest little thing. I think her permanent facial expression is a smile. LOVE it.









Adam was quite sore during our shoot. I think I was lucky to even get him to sit down for a few. He had a good reason though, he had been building a new fence on his land all weekend. I am quite impressed with that...I can't even get my kids to pick up their shoes. Were am I going wrong???


But I must say, I love this picture of Adam.

Oh and Miss Ashley, she was my easy peasy girl. She was completely comfortable in front of the camera and she has some beautiful blue eyes!



Thank you guys for meeting me, I know you both drove a long way to get to New Town and I appreciate it. I hope you love your pictures!

No comments: