Friday, May 14, 2010

Tu-tu's & Pinkalicious......

Danielle contacted me to schedule a session of her, her boyfriend Matt and Matt's adorable daughter Taylor. We met in the morning (LOVE morning sessions) at Missouri Botanical Gardens..and with plans to make another stop at The Jewel Box (another personal favorite). As soon as I met Miss Taylor I knew it was going to be a great morning. She is such a cutie but she also has the best personality and she loves the camera...and as you will see below, the camera loves her!

Danielle put so much thought into all of Taylor's outfits...I felt like we were having a little mini fashion shoot. And I brought the tu-tu...they brought one of the best books ever...Pinkalicious! What an awesome combo.

I really enjoyed my time with this trio...they have such a sweet relationship and I loved watching the dynamics of it. Taylor is very lucky to have Danielle in her life...and visa versa.
On to the beauty that is these three....
















No comments: