Thursday, May 6, 2010

Growing Family....

I LOVE getting to capture all the special moments in my clients lives. I especially love watching families grow. I adore this family...so I was over the moon when they called me to come out and capture some beautiful images of their new sweet baby girl Leah. She just is so precious!!

I just had to share a little before and after...Family of Three...Family of Four. Makes me smile just typing that. I had to show off some pics of her adorable big brother Caleb too, he has the BEST expressions ever!

I really loved these images, but while I was editing it was the pictures of Leah with mommy and daddy that made me tear up. The love for their new baby girl was just jumping off the screen at me...so beautiful to witness. Gosh, I LOVE what I do!!














Your family has just grown more adorable! Thank you for asking me to come out and spend some time with you guys capturing these fleeting moments for you. Enjoy your sweet baby girl!

No comments: