Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Becky & Joel - Part One

Rebecca (or Becky) and Joel had a beautiful destination wedding in late April. I couldn't wait for their big day in the "Lou". When they got back from the sunny nuptials they had a big party planned for friends and family. It all took place in the awesome Weston Hotel. I loved that we had so many great spots to shoot right outside the front door of The Weston.

My friend and fellow FAB Photog Kelly Ferguson was with me that day. Kelly rocked it of course and I must say we make an awesome team :)

Kelly spent some time with the guys while they were hanging out and waiting on the lovely ladies.
Here are some of her shots.




I was hanging with the ladies...and they were excited with a bit of nerves thrown in there. I LOVE all the initial stuff that Becky had showing off her new initials RLH. Some bling on the shoes......

Love the shirt that her mom made her with her new initials.


Speaking of the momma of the bride...here she is. I loved catching these moments of her watching Becky.



GORGEOUS!!!
And Becky's sister....as you will see in this post and in Part Two (coming soon)...Joel and Becky have awesome friends and family. They were a BLAST to be around. Here is her sis ;)
And getting the final touches by her friend and brides maid. I LOVE this pic!

This is so Becky, she is so cute! Here she is checking her pulse..right before we head out the door to meet the guys.

The happy couple :)


Kelly's View....

My views....




Becky made such a gorgeous bride. :) I love love love her dress....and I know I am not the only one. She was getting compliments from strangers driving by in cars.

My View....

Kelly's View......

This is a favorite of mine...look at them rockin the dilapidated old building in the back ground :)


Stay tuned for Part Two...which will be a BIG post full of reception fun. Kelly had an impromptu photo booth and got so many amazingly hilarious shots. So much to show you...so be sure to check back.

No comments: