Monday, May 3, 2010

Adorable Times 2

This adorable family has TWINS. I was so excited...this was my first set of twins to photograph. Aren't they so cute!

I met Jennifer (mom) at an women's day out exhibit a few months back. It was slow as heck...so I went to her table to check out her make up. She is an amazing make up artist (check out her website www.makeoverstl.com) and she also sells a line of cosmetics called True. I had never heard of it...but I can say it is some amazing stuff!! So when Jennifer asked that I come out to New Town where they live to take some family pics, I was so excited. Not only is New Town one of my fav spots to shoot at...but I knew she had twin boys. Yeah me!!

Well, our day was anything but sunny. So we grab a few on the front porch of their beautiful home and then headed over to the coffee shop that Jennifer & Jason's family member owns. If your ever in New Town..stop by The Bridge...they make a yummy Chai Latte :) It was a great place for pictures...lots of windows to let in all that light. The boys were very comfortable there. I love that the majority of this session was candids. The boys were quick on their feet...so I was moving a lot to keep up with them. Oh the energy :) But I am a BIG fan of candids...and I smiled the whole time I was editing these.













Jennifer & Jason...thanks for braving the clouds and drizzle and for letting me catch some special moments of your gorgeous family! We will have to do it again, and check out those trains..on a sunny day.

No comments: