Tuesday, May 11, 2010

More Senior Fun!

Nick is a Senior at St. Charles High School, he is also the nephew of my sister in law Jess. I adore his family (Jess has great family!) so I knew our session would be fun. We went exploring St. Charles...along with a million teens out for Prom :) We started out at St.Charles High and wow what an awesome campus. I loved the urban feel it gave. Then we headed down to Main Street for some more. Nick was very patient with me dragging him all over the place, I know he isn't a fan of pictures...but he did so great. I think he looks quite handsome in these :)
Nick thanks for putting up with me....enjoy college!!









Stay tuned for more of Nick...I snapped some family pics too of Nick and his family. They are too cute...just wait till you see :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am loving your Senior sessions. Great job!