Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Lucky #7

Yep, 7 kiddos. It exhausts me just thinking about it :) No, really...they are awesome kids! Natasha (pretty brunette) contacted me to take pictures of her and all her sibs for Christmas....if anyone knows Natasha's mom..."shhhh".

We met on the rainiest...darkest day. It stopped raining about 20 mins before our session...but it was still dreary. But their bright smiles (a pops of pink) brightened up the session.

Here is the crew of 7.

I love this and I loved watching the dynamics between the siblings...the older ones looking out for the little ones...it was sweet to watch.
Here they are in chronological order...oldest to youngest.
Look at those awesome eyes!
Hi Natasha! Thanks again for calling me :) Your momma is gonna love these!


Total ham...and I bet a bit of a ladies man.

The serious look....he nailed it!
Love the accessories....I want this headband :)

See that pop of pink I was talking about earlier...boy it looks awesome with all the dark of the day. She is so darn cute too!!!

And the baby of the family....I love how he sucks on his fingers. So cute!

The End! (And my favorite photo of the day!)

You guys are awesome! I truly envy your big ole' family....always wished I had lots of brothers and sisters....so always appreciate each other....it is a blessing you have each other.
Merry Christmas!

No comments: