Friday, November 27, 2009

Great Folks & Great New Location

I was so excited to meet sisters Alicia & Shelly and their families. When Alicia suggested we meet at Susson Park...I was thrilled. It has been years and years since I have been to Susson and this was my first "shoot" there. It is a gorgeous park and it has become a new favorite. Thanks for the suggestion Alicia!


Here are the girls and their kiddos....such a good looking group! Alicia and Shelly have the kindest kiddos...I was so impressed.

And the sisters....all sisters out there should have a picture like this :)
And don't they have such beautiful smiles!
Shelly and her boys :)


Here are Alicia's beautiful kiddos. Miss Julia is the only granddaughter...she is so lucky to have all those boy cousins and a brother to look out after her as she grows. I did get some of her smiling...but this serious face is to die for!

And her handsome brother! He was so spunky and had me crackin' up the whole time.
I love that I caught so many sweet photos of Alicia with her kids....these are just 2 of my favorite. It was so obvious to me what a great mom Alicia is...and her kids adore her.


Next up Shelly's boys......
They were so nice and put up with me putting them into all kinds of poses....I never even heard one complaint or one eye roll...and trust me...that is amazing! Shelly....your raising some wonderful gentlemen.

This one of Shelly's oldest is one of my favorites of the whole session.





And I will end it with another favorite. I love the reflection in the water and I love this in black and white.

Thank you guys! I had so much fun with you and your adorable family. Your CD's are on the way to you. Have a wonderful Holiday!

No comments: