Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Thanking my lucky stars for The Foundry

I am so thrilled with how this session turned out. We originally planned to meet at The Jewel Box in Forest Park. Well, that was short lived...we showed up to find it closed for a wedding. Lesson learned for me.....but thankfully I was with a very laid back group and we decided to relocate to The Foundry in St. Charles. The little guy in the middle is Hudson and I was lucky enough to photograph him as a newborn. His mom is one of the sweetest people and so gorgeous too....so I wasn't surprised that when she showed up with her sibs and niece and nephew that they would all be a good looking group. They were so fun and the kids were as good a gold. Once we got to The Foundry it was all up hill.....very fun place, lots of color...and beautiful natural light. I stumbled upon The Foundry a few weeks back with another family when we were in St. Charles and got hit with rain. I will be back again and again.....loved it!

How cute are they!


And the whole gorgeous group. LOVE the Christmas tree.
The Foundry has this wide open center area and between the pops of orange and cool cement floors...I was in heaven. It was the perfect spot for this hip group.

Gah! How great is Hudson's smile in this one.







Jennifer and her bro and sis....love this orange wall.



A favorite!


Such a handsome guy and he was so funny too.

Ok, she is the spitting image of her Daddy and she is such a sweet heart.


Favorite! Loved the series I got of Hudson crawling around.

Look at those sparkly eyes :)



Jennifer, Lisa and David....thank you for letting me capture you guys at this special time of year. You guys are the cutest and thanks for being so easy and fun to work with. It was one of my favorite sessions!
Merry Christmas!

No comments: