Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My friend Becky

This adorable family probably looks familiar. Ken (Becky's husband) and Jamey have been friends since they were kids and through this friendship I got Becky. Now I think that we see each other and talk 10x more than the "boys" do....but I think that is just how girls are. They may look familiar because they were my perfect practice family way back when I first start my little biz. They spent hours with me in New Town. So I was so excited when Becky mentioned some pictures this Fall. We tried a new location "Lafayette Square" in downtown St. Louis. It is one of the oldest neighborhoods in St. Louis with this beautiful park and some of the most gorgeous homes I have ever seen. I loved all the stone and wrought iron....it had a very French/European feel to it....kind of reminded me of New Orleans.

I knew that the crew would show up looking gorgeous. Becky has great fashion sense and she always looks like a million bucker-oos. So with this cute little family that looked like they walked off a fashion magazine and the great location...we had a perfect match.


Here they are....aren't they the cutest!

Another great thing about Ken and Becky is that they are very open to more artistic photos and they really just let me do my thing. I LOVE this one!
I love this one...the light was popping through the trees just perfectly and I love that gorgeous home in the back ground.

Here we are spot lighting Miss Jessica...the baby of the family. LOVE it!


This one makes me smile. I just love this family! We also have kiddos very close in age. Madelyn and my Emily are BFF's :) I have watched these cuties grow and they are like family to us.

This is my second favorite family shot...I love the iron gates and New Orleans feel of this spot.

And here are the kiddos. I love how these turned out....such a photogenic group of kids.
Look at those eyes and the adorable freckles.

Miss Madelyn reminds me so much of Emily....they are so similar it is crazy. She has such a "California girl" look about her.

Oh and this one of Miss Jessica melts my heart....her beautiful long eye lashes and those chunky cheeks... :)

Hi sweet girl!

They had so much fun taking pictures of the 3 of them, it is fun to watch them interact.


Love these next two of Ken with his girls....and Becky with her guy.


I love to take time during a family session to get some of just mom and dad. I feel every couple needs some photos of just them. I have to say these are some of my all time favorites. You guys rocked it! :)

Thank you Bec, for your friendship....for making me laugh all the time and letting me bend your ear more than I probably should...and giving some of the best advice. We love you guys and are so thankful to have our little families intertwined with yours!
I had a great time getting you guys out for these pictures! I think they turned out beautifully and represent your family so well. See you soon :)

No comments: