Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Making the best of a rainy day

I was hit with rain on Saturday, which also happened to be my busiest day of the Fall/Winter. I had plans to photograph these beautiful blond/blue eyed gals at a park near my home. Then the rain started. Luckily the park is right next door to one of the most beautiful Churches in West St. Louis County. So we worked with what we had. I shot this entire session in front of the two main Church entrances. I was really pleased with how they turned out.

Ryleigh the oldest of the group is in Abby's grade and Girl Scout Troop. She is a total ham, every single Girl Scout meeting she says something that totally cracks me up. The best part is she doesn't know how funny she is...it is just natural to her. Her sister Kendall (all the way to the right) is so sweet and has the prettiest hair. I want her hair...perfect color, perfect thickness...so jealous. The other two cuties Emily and Abby are their cousins. Ok, here is the crazy thing...3 of the 4 of these girls have the same name as my daughters. We have an Abby, Emily and Ryleigh (mine is spelled Riley)...isn't that crazy. I just need to have another baby girl and name her Kendall...then we would be a perfect pair. Great taste in names moms!


Such pretty girls!
I "Heart" sisters!

Little miss Emily was a dancing queen. She totally cracked me up...and then she wiped out...face plant flat on the concrete. She scraped up her little mouth (thank GOD for Photoshop) but she barely cried...tough as nails this one.

Seriously all these girls have the prettiest blond hair and the biggest blue eyes.










I know you girls were freezing and wet, but you were GREAT sports! Thank you! Hope we can do it again in the Spring...when it is dry and warm :)
Merry Christmas!

No comments: