Monday, December 7, 2009

My BE-autiful Friends!

These are my friends Laura and Scott and their gorgeous family. Gosh, I have known Laura...hmmm....10 plus years now. Laura and I met playing Bunko with our friend Mary and she was one of the people I instantly connected with. She is the easiest person to be around, funny....sweet as can be. Our little Bunko group as long since dispersed...but Laura is one of the few people I remained friends with. We don't see each other as often as I would like....for the occasional Happy Hour or if Mary plans one of her fabulous movie nights. But when we (Hi Becky, Mary and Leslie) do all get together we pick up right where we left off. This is the first time I have had the pleasure of photographing her family, but hopefully it won't be the last.

Here are her boys....Tristan and Brendan. Tristan was just a baby when I met Laura. We have kiddos very close in age.

And I can't forget this beauty! This is Miss Lauren....I always think of her as this chubby cheeked 3 year old...but she is growing up so fast. She was such a natural in front of the camera...some people just have "it" and you Miss Lauren are one of them.
This is in Scott and Laura's back yard. Seriously...doesn't it look like we are in some forest. The light in the trees in the background is amazing! One of my favorite backgrounds ever. Laura....I might be bringing some clients over to your yard in the future...don't mind me :)

And I had to get some of the boys by themselves. The light was awesome this day. And I LOVE Tristan's serious look.....so handsome!



Hey there cutie!
And all three kiddos, it is always cute to watch family dynamics. They are a fun loving bunch.

FAVORITE!!!!

I love this one too. Laura, I seriously don't know how your gonna pick a favorite family photo...they all turned out so good.

Ok, second favorite. I love it anytime I can spot light the "baby" of the family. If you watch my work....I do it a bunch of different ways. But this is one of my favorite ways. :)

Love this one too...love the reflection in the water.

Scott and his "little" guy. I can say...Scott is one heck of a Dad. (I have always thought that about you Mr. Pacino). And I thought this picture show cased that perfectly. Scott is also one of the funniest people I know. Makes me laugh every time I am around him.

Pacino family....your beautiful...I LOVE ya! Thanks for spending a few precious hours of your weekend with me. And I hope we do it again!

No comments: