Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I can't believe 2009 is almost over. Wow, what a year....my photography business tripled in the amount of session I did compared to 2008 and I have met so many nice people through my business. I was so touched by the amount of Christmas cards I received from my clients proudly displaying the images I created for them.....it is a bit surreal to me.

I have so much to be thankful for and this is the perfect time of year to sit back and reflect on all our blessings. I am the most thankful for my wonderful husband and 3 healthy little girls. Not a day goes by that I don't stop and think how blessed I am to have them in my life and to get up and hug them every single day. Thank you God!

Count your blessing during this special time of year and hug your loved ones extra tight. Merry Christmas to your family from mine.
xoxo
Lisa



2 comments:

cblackstone said...

Thanks for all of your comments:) Isn't it strange to get cards with the images you took on them? I will never get used to it:) You have a beautiful family. have a great holiday! Cathy

cblackstone said...

Thanks for all of your comments:) Isn't it strange to get cards with the images you took on them? I will never get used to it:) You have a beautiful family. have a great holiday! Cathy