Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Holiday Spirit!

I have had the pleasure of photographing Dawn and her adorable family before. Their family session is one of my top favorites and her family is all over my website :) So when she called me for a session with her parents and sister and her sister fiance...I was so excited....plus it was my first ever "Christmas" inspired photo shoot. So we headed to the most festive place ever....Historic St. Charles. It was cold....but they braved the cold (coats went on and off a lot) and I think we got some fantastic pics!

Here is the whole crew....I love their colors.


Right outside of Lewis & Clark is this HUGE pine tree and they have it decorated like a Christmas tree, with an angel on top and everything.
Dawn, her sister Sarah and Mom :) Love this one, it is one of my favorites of the whole day.

The boys were so cute playing around this big clock....bet you can't guess the time ;)


We had our choice of awesome spots....hint to anyone that wants to travel down to St. Charles for Christmas photos....do it EARLY in the day....long before the shops open.

The newly engaged couple...Sarah and Nick. Aren't they so cute!! If it wasn't so cold....I would of made them put up with me a lot more....and I would of gotten a ton more photos...but we had to keep the train a movin.

Dawn and Jack's adorable boys! I love it anytime they are on the other end of my camera.

LOVE this one of Dawn and her family. My favorite of the day.


Thank you guys for braving the cold with me. I hope your Holidays are full of family, love and fun!
Merry Christmas!

No comments: