Monday, December 7, 2009

Daniel Family

I met up with Kathy and her crew on "black Friday"....with the beautiful lighting that day and the adorable family below, it was anything but black :)


Here they are....such a cute and fun family!


These kiddos were such good sports! And too cute to boot!




It was really neat to see the relationship between brother and sister. It reminded me a lot of my childhood, I have a younger brother...and watching these two made me smile.

Beautiful lighting!




I love these next two!



This is my favorite of the whole session! Just love it soooooo much. I love Hanna's pose and how Trevor is standing....this one would be a big ole canvas at my house ;)


So sweet and at those beautiful blue eyes!



Thank you guys for spending your black Friday with me..... :) It was so much more fun than fighting the crowds...don't ya think :) Hope to see you guys again in the future.
Merry Christmas!!

No comments: