Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Awesome family!

I am blessed by all of the awesome families I have met and created friendships with that came to me through my girls Elementary School. We are an extremely tight knit group and really look out for each other. Our school has been hit with many tragedies this year, some involve deaths of parents. The community of our school has stepped up and embraced these families like they are their own. I am so proud to be a part of it. This beautiful family is part of that group. The Dad Jim is our PTO President. Adriana, their youngest is one of my daughter Abby's best friends. I have gotten to know this family very well and I just adore them. Some of the nicest most genuine people I have ever met. Not only are the beautiful on the outside but their beauty from the inside is shining bright.

I got to photograph them on the same rainy day that I was with the last two posts. But lucky for us the rain stopped and I was able to get some awesome pics!

Juliana who is the oldest is amazing, she is so talented in so many things. She is a Pom at our area High School, accomplished dancer...the list goes on and on. And she is amazing at the guitar. This next few pics of her playing are some of my favorites EVER. Juliana...when your ready to cut an album, be sure to put these on the cover :)








And Abby's BFF....Adriana. This girl is a spit fire....she has the confidence of 10 kids her age. She is also very funny. And has many many talents herself. I told you this family was amazing!














And here they are....super duper CUTE!

A quick wardrobe change. I LOVE these colors. I have seen grey this year and I have seen turquoise but the combo of them together is my all time favorite. I just love it!


LOVE this one!

Sisters....you all know I love sisters. I had to wait 35 years to get one myself (hi Jess)...but I can say it is one of my favorite relationships out there.

Thank you guys for spending the afternoon with me, for freezing and playing guitar and laughing and just being your adorable selves!

No comments: