Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Some days don't go as planned......

I had planned to meet this super cute family in historic St Charles and get some great pics amongst the beautifully decorated shops. But after fighting major crowds for parking we were hit with rain within the first 10 minutes. I was with the BEST family for this type of situation, they were so relaxed and laid back. We went to plan B....and headed to the Foundry for some indoor action.

I got to grab a few outdoors before the rain hit....


Then we headed in doors and the Foundry was full of neat spots...a big Christmas Tree and some brightly painted walls.









LOVE this one....best part, is she was camera shy all day and I got to sneak up and capture this one when she was least expecting it....I am so sneaky :)

LOVE the orange wall.
Warming up to me a bit.....such a cutie pie!



Thanks guys for being so "go with the flow" and being open to doing what we needed to do to get some good shots. Your family is so sweet! I hope your Christmas is wonderful.

No comments: