Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy Birthday To My Baby Girl!!

My baby is EIGHT!!!!


I can't believe my baby is eight, I remember the day she was born so vividly. Everything was so peaceful about it, and I can't believe eight years has passed in a blink of an eye. Oh Miss Riley is such a spit fire, she has so much spunk and determination. She is stubborn and strong willed but funny and sweet and the same time. She has pushed my "parenting game" to a whole new level. But at the same time she bring so much light and laughter to our lives.

Here are the many faces of Riley....so indicative of her. And look at those dark brown eyes, so dark they are almost black. Gosh she looks like her Daddy so much.









And with her big sister Emily, I feel bad Abby is left out of some of these special moments with her sisters. But these two are like peas and carrots. They have such a neat relationship. Love it!


And one of my five favorite girls in the whole world. Love them so much!!


Riley Roo,
We love you sooo much! Thank you for making us laugh everyday. We can't wait to
see how you grow and change over the next year. You know you will always be
our baby. We love you sooo much!
Mommy & Daddy

No comments: