Friday, September 28, 2012

This Little Sweetie turns One

I have been sitting here trying to come up with adequate words for this darling family, to express how much I have loved capturing them during the first year of their darling daughters life. I have loved getting to know them, and capturing all the special stages of this cutie pie has been an absolute honor!

I love watching them as a family, you can just tell that they are phenomenal parents, and the proof is one happy adorable little girl.

Enjoy this beautiful shoot of one incredible family of three.....




I always get the best "moments" of them as a family, they are a dream to have as clients!



She loved the balloons....and sitting in her big girl chair.









I can't thank you guys enough for asking me to be such a big
part of your first year as a family. Capturing all the fun stages has
been so wonderful! I am one lucky Photographer! I can't wait to
continue to watch you guys grow and change as a family :)

Little Miss "D",
I will see you Sunday for your big celebration! I am so happy to
be there to capture all of it...can't wait to see you dig into your cake :)
Love,
Lisa

No comments: