Sunday, October 14, 2012

Baby Makes Three and a Happy Family :)

I love meeting new families! Especially when they are awesome like this one and have the cutest little gal :) She has the chunkiest cheeks, that you just want to squeeze. You can tell she is the apple of her mommy and daddy's eye. I had a great time visiting with them in their beautiful home and then exploring a near by park.

Enjoy a glimpse of some of my favorites from our morning session.....










And how cute is her big brother :) He was so well behaved...sometimes having dogs in pictures doesn't always go so smoothly. But he was the perfect model.





It was so great to meet the three, I mean four of you :) Thank
you for having me into your beautiful home and sharing your
family with me. It was so much fun!
Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so cute! Great pictures.