Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Look at Them Now

The first time I photographed them was 2 years ago when they were expecting their first little guy, they were excited about becoming parents for the first time. Look at them now :) Two little boys under the age of two, a house full of love and laughter. I am so happy for them!!

I have been crossing my fingers and toes in hopes that they would ask me to do their family pictures at some point. I can't even tell you how excited I was for their shoot....I had all of these visions in my head for what I wanted to do. Then I had to "check myself" and say...Lisa, they kids are 1 & 2.  Dial it down a notch. haha.

The morning we met was COLD....I think the coldest morning yet this Fall but they were troopers and the boys are soooo darn cute, it didn't matter if they were smiling or crying, I loved every second of it.

Here is one beautiful family.....











I am so glad I was able to do this for you guys.
I really am happy with how they turned out, I know it
wasn't the perfect morning...but I think what we captured
perfectly fits where you life is right now.
Your boys are beautiful, I am so glad
I got to meet them.
Hope to do it again sometime :)
Lisa


No comments: