Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Cuteness Overload!!

OH MY!! This family is so darn cute! Look at their little guy with his big brown eye and toothy grin. He was so cute in his little suspenders! I had so much fun with them, he was so sweet and good natured! I just love what I was able to capture of them as a family of three. Plus this little cutie is one, so we ended the shoot with one of my very favorite things....CAKE!! :)




I love this, he is waving! A very nice royal wave if I do say so myself :)


LOVE LOVE LOVE! A favorite!







Cake time! He wasn't so sure about it, a few bites was all he needed. Such self control :)




I loved capturing this awesome time in your lives. You are such a 
darling family...and my camera loved you. (wink wink)
Thank you so much for spending the evening with me!
Lisa

No comments: