Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A Darling Boy to Round Out The Family

Oh how I adore this darling family. We met originally when their oldest and my Riley became BFF's in pre-school. I have had them in front of my camera often over the years and I always love working with them. And this year they are a family of 5.....with the addition of a beautiful little guy! He is soooo cute, with his mommas beautiful blue eyes. I just wanted to squeeze him :)



Seriously, how cute is he!! Even with his serious expression he just melts you with those blue eyes.




And his sisters just love them so much, how could they not.



Such pretty girls! Loved the light and color that night.



I can't get over how grown up she looks, such a pretty girl and look at those eyes!



It was so wonderful like always seeing you guys!
I am so happy to finally meet that beautiful little guy
of yours! He has the best family, lucky guy :)
Happy Fall!
Lisa

No comments: