Wednesday, October 3, 2012

New Beginnings

Oh how I adore this beautiful mommy and daddy to be :) They are the first of our 2011 couples to become pregnant and I can't tell you how much fun it is to capture this new journey in their lives. I can't wait to meet Miss Emma!!! They are going to be amazing parents!!



The revealing of the name. Love Emma....it is beautiful and classic :)




LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!



Love this for the little pumpkin who will arrive around Halloween.


And how cute are these shoes. You can take one look at her gorgeous momma and know she is going to be one stylin' little girl!


BOWS!!! Need we say more :)




Ashley & Erik,
You know how much I adore you two!
Thank you so much for asking me to do this, it was so much fun.
I can't wait to meet beautiful Miss Emma!
Lisa

No comments: