Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Couple of Cuties!!

Spending my morning with these cutie pies reminded me of the days when my girls were all little bitty. I had 3 girls under the age of 6 and I remember never sitting down ever :)
These cuties will keep their parents on their toes as they are very close in age....but I love to think how close they will be growing up. What is better than a sibling who is your first best friend and playmate.

Ok, and let's talk about how cute these two are.....seriously! I think I melted when I walked in and saw these little sweet peas. It was a fun morning and their mommy and grandma were HUGE helpers to me! I am so glad to have meet all of them.

Enjoy some BEAUTIFUL children!















I just love these! So many great moments! It
was so nice to meet all of you and I am so glad we still met up 
on a rainy morning :) Your home ended up being the perfect
spot! Best Wishes!!
Lisa

No comments: