Thursday, April 28, 2011

Cousins Make The Best Friends

I met up with this adorable family the night that Tornado's ripped through St. Louis. They were by far the bright spot in what was a pretty bad day. But look at these cuties...how could they not brighten your day.

We had a goal of getting some pictures of the cousins for a Mother's Day gift for Grandma. One the cutie on the left has been in front of my camera before...adore her. And I was equally excited to meet her cousins and to see they are just as adorable and so fun!

We got some family shots too and we lucked out with a great back up location to stay out of the rain. I love Ameristar :) 


I adore this one!


The whole family :)

I love the perspective in this one. And the expression on that cute lil' pumpkins face....too cute!

These two cousins are just days apart in age. They are so lucky to have this "best friend" as they grow up. I thought it was adorable that they referred to each other as my "sister". 

Thank you guys for braving the weather. I am so glad everyone made it home ok.
Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments: