Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sweet Little One Year Old

I have had the pleasure of watching this little cutie grow up her first year. She is so darn cute, I want to squeeze her whenever I see her. I probably would...but that might be stepping outside the "normal" bounds :) 


I love it anytime during a one year shoot that I get to capture some cake eatin' pics. She was soooo adorable and I was laughing so hard the whole time.
Here is a little before...clean face ready for a cupcake look.

And after the cupcake was demolished. Love it!!

I have to throw a shout out to this little ones mommy. She is an amazingly talented writer and has been helping me in many aspects of my business and she has been a total Godsend. She does everything from writing/proofing blog posts, to designing and writing newsletters and even some marketing for me. As much as I would love to keep her all to myself, I know in order for her business to grow she has to branch out :) If you are looking for someone like this to help with your business...drop me an email, I would love to pass on her name and number.

Oh and Happy 1st Birthday sweet girl!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this little doll at one! You captured her adorable age so wonderfully!!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful child! And you captured her sweetness so well!