Monday, April 18, 2011

Brittany - Class of 2012

Meet Brittany....she is a fabulous 2012 Senior and she is very special to me :) She is my Goddaughter....I have had to privilege of watching her grow into this gorgeous creature that she is. Brittany's momma Meredith is one of my dearest friends...we have been friends close to 30 years (wow that makes me feel old). The Senior session was a bit surreal for me....I have watched Brittany go through so many stages of her live, some easier than others. So now that she is a High School Senior and getting ready to embark on the amazing journey of adulthood....it made me tear up a few times I have to say.

I am so very proud of Brittany, she is gorgeous (so very obviously) but she is funny, loyal...I think her mom would agree with me when I say stubborn :) But all of these things will serve her well in the years to come. I know Miss Britt is still deciding where the next path will take her...but I know in the end she will do amazing things. I love you Brittany! We are all so proud of you. I am so so honored to of been able to capture these images that when your old like me...girl your gonna be soooo glad you have them :)

I am soooo very proud of these images, I told my husband tonight that I feel they are my best work to date. I don't know if that is "technically" true, but in my heart that feels that way. I am sure my personal tie to this beautiful subject has something to do with it.

I will quit yapping...and let you enjoy this young lady with a bright future.....

Big Hugs Britt! We are looking forward to celebrating with you soon!

No comments: