Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lots coming your way.....

I hate going long periods of time without blogging...seriously, it causes some sleepless nights. I LOVE that you take the time to stop by and when I don't have anything new and exciting to show you, well it makes me sad.
So....here is a glimpse of what is coming soon....

This GORGEOUS Bride & Groom


This fabulous "Erica Carr Hair & Make Up" show...which was put on by my good friend Erica Carr who is a MASTER in her field. Can't wait to show you more of her amazingness!


And my stunning Goddaughter Brittany...who rocked her Senior session.

This adorable 9 month old who I have had the pleasure of "shooting" every 3 months.


This super sweet and super fun engagement...this Bride and Groom are one of mine and Kelly's June weddings...woot woot..can't wait for this one!


And last by not least....one of my most photographed adorable little guys. Who is TWO!!

Check back often...can't wait to show you more of this line up :)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

What a fantastic little snippet of your diverse talent! I can't wait to see the full spectrum of all that amazingness!!!!!