Saturday, April 16, 2011

Some lovely couples in love :)

Kelly and I launched our official "Wedding Blog" at the beginning of the year....and I love that we have a spot just to showcase our "couples" in love. I have to say merging my wedding business with Kelly Ferguson's wedding business was one of the best things I have done so far since I started this beautiful amazing journey of a Photographer.

I still wanted to throw some of these images up on my "good ole' blog" just because we loved them so much.

So....starting off with the wedding of John and Sarah. I could go on and on about this TOP NOTCH couple and how much they mean to us. If we could describe a dream client it would be these two. But I will leave you with just a small glimpse of their beautiful day......
















Up next is the very fun "engagement shoot" for Melissa and Justin. As we have said many many times...we are blessed with the best Brides and Grooms...and Melissa and Justin are another example of that. I had them treckin' all over downtown STL and Melissa was in 3 inch heels. But they just went with the flow and truly enjoyed each other. Such an adorable couple!! Kelly & I can NOT wait until their June wedding.










To see more of these beautiful couples...hop on over the our wedding blog.
kellyandlisaweddingphotogs.blogspot.com

:)

No comments: