Monday, May 9, 2011

Giving Back

This darling family of three came to me through my friend Kelly (the amazing Kelly of Kelly's Cakes & Cupcakes http://www.kellyscakesandcupcakes.com/) Kelly's Dad was very very sick and spent a lot of time in the Hospital, there were points when they weren't sure he would make it. Kelly and her two brothers came together and set up a fund raiser to help their Dad with the mounds of medical bills (awesome kids..huh!). When I heard they were setting up a silent auction, I was MORE than happy to donate a session to the cause.

And that brought me to this awesome family who won my Gift Certificate. Angie (mom) happens to be Kelly's Aunt...and I was really really excited to learn it went to a family member of Kelly's....awesome people in that family :)

We met up on a pretty (although windy) morning. I have to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE shooting families of three. They are just so fun and it is usually laid back and easy going kind of session...just like this one.









Love these next few in this set.....

Ha ha...LOVE it. Squished with love :)



GORGEOUS! A favorite of the day!




Such a doll!!





I am so glad I got the chance to work with you guys...it was a wonderful morning! Enjoy your summer and hope to see you again :)
Hugs!
Lisa

No comments: