Wednesday, April 20, 2011

One of my favorite lil' guys

I have to say the little guy on the right (who is TWO..hurray!) is my most photographed kiddo. He was just a "bun" in his momma's belly...when I photographed his older brother (the guy on the left)...and that folks was my first paying gig :) This guys momma holds a special place in my heart :) She is one of my sis in laws best-est friends, she was the first one that trusted me with a camera...and has referred countless people to me. Love ya Jen!
I think I say something to that degree every time I blog one of their sessions, so instead of sounding even more like a broken record....I will leave you to enjoy some gorgeous little boys!



This one cracks me up....I know he was saying something very important. :)








These cuties have some seriously BE-autiful eyes!





Oh how this face melts my heart...he gets me every time <3


I have to let you in on a little secret, every time I leave a session with him....I really want a little boy. I am usually VERY happy to be a mommy to all girls....but there is something about this little guy that really really makes me think I need a boy of my own. :)


Peeeeek-a-booooooo




Those were some super yummy fruit snacks that mom was bribing him with.


Thank you guys so much for again and again trusting me to capture these special moments in your lives. Your the BEST!!
xoxo
Lisa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

OH BOY!!!! What cuties, and what a fantastic job of capturing their little adorable personalities. Their Mom has to be LOOOOVING these. Great photojournalism!!!