Monday, April 18, 2011

9 Months of Cuteness!

This little sweetie is 9 months old.  I know I say this every time I post one of her sessions...but she is soooo stinkin' cute and I absolutely LOVE these one year packages...to get to watch these little cute babies grow during the first year...gosh I love my job!!

We had great weather and of course she is a happy happy baby...those two things equal magic :)





Of course we had to get some sister pics...gosh these two ladies are gonna be some heart breakers when they get older...watch out mom and dad.



Big sis is turning 5....so we needed to devote some camera time just to her.
LOVE this one...so gorgeous! She is just the cutest little strawberry blond ever.





Givin' daddy some kisses....

Oh how I love this one!



Look at those little teeth peeking out :)

I....want....too.....squeeze.....her!!!




Thank you guys for always being so awesome to work with...and your girls always look like a million buckaroo's. Can't wait until the big ONE year session....see you in July!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Your genius abounds again!!! LOVE THESE, so precious I can't even handle it!!! I'm so lucky to have such an amazingly talented friend and partner :)