Sunday, April 24, 2011

Erica Carr Hair and Make-Up Show

My friend Erica Carr is an amazing Hair & Make Up Artist. Here is a little quote from  her website www.ericacarr.com

Erica Carr is an artist and a professional who is dedicated to the business of beauty and the art of pleasing every client. With over 18 years of experience in the hair and makeup industry, Erica has fashioned signature looks for celebrities and models, created bold styles for magazine photo shoots, and produced flawless finishes for actors in television shows and commercials.

My friendship started with Erica when we were young kids and as life goes, people move away and lose touch. But with the amazingness of Facebook, I reconnected with Erica and learned that she is living a very happy and successful life in San Francisco.

Erica started planning this intimate Hair & Make Up show for St. Louis. I was so excited...not only to attend but also when she asked me to document it. The day was amazing...amazing food, lots of laughs, beautiful "models" and sooooo many great tips from a master in their field.

Erica started with a complete head to toe make over of Jenny. She then ended with a question and answer section were she would also demonstrate some make up tricks on some of the guests. Everyone had a great time.
Here are some highlights of the day....the location was a GORGEOUS light filled house in St. Alban's.





Erica it was soooo great to see you again. I am going to start planning my trip to San Francisco...can't wait to come to your town :)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You did an incredible job documenting this event Lisa! You really made me wish I could have made it to this, and then I could have walked away with some amazing tricks of the trade!!!